National Bank of Abu Dhabi publishes its 2011 Sustainability Report
|The National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD), the ‘Safest Bank in the
UAE’, has released its 2011 Sustainability Report, entitled ‘Catalysing
Change', which is available for download here.
report covers significant achievements in Sustainable practice and
delivery across the group and progress on 31 Sustainability
Commitments. Highlights include:
a fully diversified portfolio of financial services, NBAD aims to be
the leading sustainable bank in the region. To achieve this aim it sets
challenging targets with solid commitments to deliver; seeks to engage
widely with stakeholders; and to share information - positive and
negative - openly, honestly and transparently.
- Maintaining position as one of the ‘World’s 50 Safest Banks’
- Launching nine new Business Banking Centres to support SME development
- Integration of sustainability factors into internal audit programmes
- Increasing representation of women in leadership roles including management of 51% of branches
- Exceeding water conservation goals, reaching 43% reduction in consumption
- Opening a second Academy to support employee professional development
- Committing to constructing all new premises to a stretching environmental standard
- NBAD has 119 branches in the UAE and a growing network of 51 premises in 12 other countries.
NBAD welcomes your opinions and feedback. Please email email@example.com.
|To receive regular updates of CSR news, submit your email address below:
|Please note your email address is never passed to third parties
<- Back to the home page